Hundreds and hundreds of new snack and bakery announcements cross the desks of Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery’s editorial team every year. In a recent SF&WB video blog (“vlog”), Chief Editor Jenni Spinner and Senior Editor Liz Parker recently got together to discuss some of the highlights they pulled out from the pile of products that made their debut in January 2023.
The snack and bakery items that made the cut include big names and brands, bold new food startups, and several collaborations. The Spinner and Parker video chat is available here. For additional detail about the products discussed, check out the announcements from the SF&WB site below:
- Krispy Kreme launches Biscoff doughnuts in U.S.
- Fully Charged Churro Donut Drops
- RXBAR first-ever granola, Craft Batch bar flavor
- Tattooed Chef Oat Butter Bars
- Chex Mix adds bagel chip bag to signature snack mix
- Sugar Bowl Bakery Mango Cakes
- IHOP Rooty Tooty Fresh & Fruity Pancake Combo
- Cheetos Crunchy Flamin' Hot Tangy Chili Fusion flavor
- HighKey Sandwich Cookies zero-sugar cookies
- "The Most OREO OREO" cookie